WE ARE BACK!
The doors of our new location in Rotterdam are per August 4th wide open to welcome everyone. We have been working extremely hard to provide a safe and hygienic space where you can get tattooed and we are beyond proud of the outcome!
Duncan and his apprentice Kim, are very ready to provide fine tattooing to you all beautiful souls.
You can find us at:
To ensure we can help everyone just the way the deserve we have created a set of rules:
- We work by appointment only. You can always email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to see if we have a spot available for you. When emailing about your idea, please add a clear description, placement and size. A clear picture of the body part where you want the get tattoo as we need to get a good impression of your body flow and some reference material so we can het an idea of what you like in a tattoo.
- Want to book an appointment for a touch up of your tattoo? Or book a check up for your piercing? Please send us an email with pictures of your piercing/tattoo first to see if we can help you out at a distance.
- You are unfortunately not allowed to bring someone with you. We have limited seating in the shop.
- Be on time. If you are too late, we maybe have to reschedule your appointment.
- Stay home if you or a family member has (mild) complaints such as having a cold, runny nose, sneezing, mild cough, increase of temperature (38 degrees and up), fever and/or shortness of breath. If you, or someone you were in contact with, were sick in the last two weeks we also ask you to stay home.
We wish you a pleasant experience at Inkstitution!
We are open from Tuesday until Saturday 12.00 – 19.00
We use a starting rate of EUR 80,-, this is for all smaller work. When booking an appointment, we ask for a deposit. We charge EUR 50,- as a deposit for a smaller tattoo and EUR 150,- for day sessions or projects with multiple sessions.
The deposit will be deducted from the price of your last session. The deposit is non-refundable, in the event of a ‘no show’ or late cancellation it will be forfeited. For more information, see the conditions on your deposit card. We use a unit price for everything between the starting rate and major projects. This means that a fixed price is agreed in advance with the tattoo artist concerned. This price depends on the design, size, level of detail, placement and complexity.
You can’t pay with card with us, but there are two ATMs within walking distance of the shop.